Plant Safety Audit
World class companies are concerned about their Existing Equipment. Why is that? They don’t need to do a PSR on an existing piece of equipment (unless they modify it), yet many are upgrading the safety systems in their entire facility. World class organizations are doing this because it is part of the culture that made them great in the first place. They realize that safety systems compliance has a profound affect on the organization’s bottom line. In short, they want to make more money.
We specialize in the following types of Plant Safety Audits
- Machine Guarding Compliance
- Fire, Building Codes and Explosion Safety Compliance Audits
- Machinery Safety Lockout
- Confined Spaces
- Racking and Stacking Structures/Structural Support
We are governed by 3 principles while conducting a Safety Audit.
- Our recommendations shall be reviewed by the client and accepted only when full satisfaction is achieved.
- Our recommendations shall have only a positive impact on productivity.
- Our recommendations shall be in compliance with applicable codes and standards.
This is a very consultative, collaborative process. Our clients know their machinery better than anyone else. Working closely together through discussion and brainstorming, we develop and refine safety systems solutions that are user friendly, operationally efficient and safety compliant. Safety solutions are accepted before they are implemented, thus eliminating enforcement problems. The benefits of greater Efficiency and Liability protection can now be enjoyed. Please call or email us to see how we can help you be More Profitable.